You can create a calendar for your computer using VB.net. It is extremely easy and very quick to make this for yourself. First you're going to select 'month calendar' and click that into your form area. Now center the box closer to the calendar, and change the name of your application to monthly calendar. Now all you need to do is test the application. Go up to the Start Debugging button and make sure everything is good with that. That's all you need to do-now you have your very own little calendar in Microsoft's Visual Basic 2008 Edition.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades