In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to Use save file dialog and stream writer with a list box in VB.Net. Open up a ListBox and you will have a ListBox1 with a blank text box, Add Item and Save Item buttons on your screen. It will also have a save file button at the bottom. On the top of the panel, click Form1 and thereafter, the video shows the various parts of the code on the screen. Then click on Debugging, and add text in the blank text box and click Add Item. The text gets added to the ListBox1. Repeat the process for all text you want to add and finally click on Save Item, give it a file name and Save. That's it. For checking, you can go to your C drive, locate the file, open it and see that the text is there.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades