This is a Computers & Programming video tutorial where you will learn how to make a simple port scanner in VB.Net. It detects all the open ports on your network. Open up a Form1 and you will have a ListBox1, a 'Start' and a 'Stop' button and a blank text box. There is also a Timer1 button at the bottom. Thereafter, the video shows the various parts of the code on the screen. Then click on Debugging, and click 'Start'. The system starts scanning ports starting with port 1. In the video it shows that most of the ports are closed. Click 'Stop'. Now say you want to start scanning from port 130. Simply type in 130 in the blank text box and click 'Start'. The scanner starts scanning from port 130. That's it. You now know how to scan your ports using VB.Net.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades